Monica of Equipping Catholic Families and I teamed up. I just love what she produces, but I recently learned it more than just Monica! She told me it is a family apostolate! SO AWESOME. They started out in 2001, with a book of liturgical ideas for families, and have added paper crafts and kits and more. In 2014, their daughter Kelly joined the team with her saint illustrations and Kelly SaintsTM for various craft kits at EquippingCatholicFamilies.com.
Super Saints (two decks, shipped to you ($24US)
3 Premium Cathletics Craft Kits (PDF links emailed to you) ($45US) Choose from over 30 Catholic Printables here: http://www.equippingcatholicfamilies.com/cathletics-printables-2014.html
Total Retail Value (including shipping for book and decks): over $112!
Bidding begins at $50
My charity of choice? One of my faves lately, St. Bryce Missions. I first learned of St. Bryce when Colleen was helping raise funds for school desks for a school in Iraq, providing a bigger and better safe place for school children. Now I have gotten to know Colleen better through FB and personal messages, and if there is a way we can meet in person one day, I will make it happen. She is brave, strong, full of love, and with her family, is spreading the Gospel in remote areas of Costa Rica. They particularly help pregnant women and infants in need.
So, mark your calendars and get excited. I am. Whatever the final bid is for Monica’s awesome set, that amount will go straight to St. Bryce Missions to help them keep doing amazing work. Please spread the word by sharing this post and sharing on Instagram!
Our Blogger-Partners include:
- Haley Stewart of Carrots for Michaelmas
- Mary Lenaburg of Passionate Perseverance
- Rosie Hill of A Blog for My Mom
- Kate Towne of Sancta Nomina
- Michaela Darr of California to Korea
- Dwija Borobia of House Unseen
- Gina Fensterer of Someday Saints
- Jenny of Mama Needs Coffee
- Nell O’Leary of Whole Parenting Family
- and Carolyn Svellinger of Svellerella
and our Catholic Artisans include:
- Shannon of Organic Mama’s Shop
- Jen of Faith and Fabric Design
- Nell of Whole Parenting Goods
- Rakhi of Rakstar Designs
- Monica of Equipping Catholic Families
- Annie of Annery’s Handmade
- Heather of Honeychild Forest
- Theresa of Happy Nest Home Goods
- Katrina of Hatch Prints Shop
- Jenna of Call Her Happy
and our Catholic Charities include:
- Tepeyac Family Center
- Mary’s Mantle
- Gianna of Albany
- St. Bryce Mission
- Catholic Relief Services
- Philomena House
- And Then There Were None
- Elizabeth’s New Life Center
- UnBound Ministries
Support these awesome Catholic Charities as part of your Almsgiving this Lent…
…and fill your Easter baskets at the same time!
Join us on Instagram on February 9th!