“…there is something holy, something divine hidden in the most ordinary situations, and it is up to each one of you to discover it.” St. Josemaria Escriva, Passionately Loving the World
So, I’m sitting here making a meal plan and grocery list, thinking about needing/wanting to blog here, also, and it struck me that I can turn my meal plan into a post. How’s *that* for embracing my ordinary? Besides, Nell has been trying to get me to link up with her for weeks, now, so I can kill 3 birds with 1 blog post.
- Sunday is empty, because I plan for us to eat light, having some local summer sausage I just bought, cheese, crackers, carrots, and hummus.
- Monday is enchiladas, with a seasoning packet I have in the pantry, rice, guacamole, and whatever fixings I decide.
- Tuesday is Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Wednesday is Korean Beef and Rice (a favorite here!) I serve it with rice, sauteed spinach, grated carrots, fried eggs.
- Thursday will probably be leftovers, or salad
- Friday is Crunchy Black Bean Tacos–meatless and Mexican for the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Looking for another meatless meal idea? Check the one I just posted.
- Saturday will be pizza, probably.